Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bloglovin' Connection Powers Activate!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Bad news is on the horizon, guys... 

GFC will still exist, BUT it won't allow you to receive updates of my (and others) lovely blog posts. They want everyone to use Google+, so this is their answer to drive us all to it.

See How You've upset the kitty, Google?


But wait! There is another option available! Check out Bloglovin- I've just stumbled across it, and already it looks SO easy. It groups my blogs I follow together, shows which posts are unread. That, my friends, is just plain awesome. So check it out! And be sure to still receive my newest posts, and giveaways, and book reviews... and ramblings. Can't forget those ramblings.


 Happy Tuesday, everyone!

From your friendly neighborhood narco agent Book Pimp, Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment