Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #10


Stacking the Shelves is a *new* weekly meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Be sure to check out Tynga's Reviews on how to participate and create your own post!


Purchased from Amazon:




Free from Amazon:
 *While I got them for free from Amazon, there is no guarantee that they are still free on Amazon.  The special promotion may have ended.  
And as you can see... I went a little crazy this week.

Free from Shashwords:



During August, get your own free copy on Smashwords.


WINNERS:

There are oodles of winners from recent events!
Congrats to everyone!


Monday, July 22nd


Well, I guess I could be considered the winner from this, since I didn't end up with any sign-ups.  I'll likely add the signed bookmarks to a future giveaway.

July 26th- July 29th
eBooks from John Corwin and P.A. Lupton!

Christie Rich
won Dark Light of Mine, Book #2 of the Overworld Chronicles
Also, her book, Five was the co-winner with Dark Light of Mine for the All's Fair in Blogs and More Online Book Fair Awards!

And there were three winners for P.A. Lupton's Bound by Blood:

A S (Kindlemom)
Johki
Crystallaux

I have sent out emails and much get a response within 48 hours or new winners will be chosen.
 Feel Welcome to leave a link or a comment on a 
'Stacking the Shelves' of your own!


2 comments:

  1. Nice list of books this week. They are all new to me but they look good.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm actually not *too* familiar with all these titles but they all sound pretty awesome so I really hope you enjoy them all! :)'

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete